Watch our helpful instructional video below on how to care for your Stigo Bike before using it for the first time! This will greatly prolong the life of your ebike or e-scooter if you follow these steps.
As with all electric scooters (or electronic products with lithium based battery for that matter), always follow these steps:
- Give a first charge of at least 4 hours
- Pump your air tires to 40 PSI.
- Keep the spare RFID key in a safe place as backup.
- Never fully drain out your battery before doing the subsequent charges. Always charge before battery hits 30%.
- Always bring your Stigo to your authorised dealer for general servicing and tune-ups of your brakes every 4-6 months.
- Follow these additional tips on how to prolong the life of your Stigo battery!
- Enjoy the beautiful Stigo Ride.